Navvi.in respects intellectual property (IP) rights of third parties and strives its best to protect infringement or violation of such third party IP rights. Further, Navvi is committed to removing infringing and counterfeit products from its website www.navvi.in
If we receive proper notification of IP infringement/violation, we will verify the same internally and based on our review, we may remove or disable access to material/content claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
Navvi.in has an internal infringement verification process so that IP owners can report listings that infringe their IP rights.
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed/violated through our said website, please send us an email on email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification or description of the IP (copyright, trademark, etc) that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material/content that you claim is infringing is located on our website with other relevant particulars such as vendor name (if any), product ID, website links of infringing products. Please note that we may be unable to process infringement requests without the foregoing particulars.
- Your contact details such as your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material/content complained of is not authorized by you as the intellectual property owner.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner's behalf.