TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for placing your trust in us.
By visiting this website (www.navvi.in and all its subdomains) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree please do not use or access our Site.
The laws of India shall apply and courts in Kolkata shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- Service Availability
We do Pan India Delivery, however, in case of any restrictions placed on specific part you shall be notified while placing the order.
- Use of Navvi.in
- As part of the registration as a customer of Navvi, you will be asked to submit personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. After you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email. Navvi reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
- You may not use Navvi.in outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes.
- in reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted, if you violate any of the provisions.
- The payment methods provided by Navvi.in include credit card, debit card and net banking payment in advance. Navvi reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
- For orders on navvi.in, the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply
- Delivery will only be given to the shipping address provided by you. It is your responsibility that it is possible to ship to the address during normal working hours.
- in ships according to the delivery timelines provided for each product. We ensure that we ship as early as possible, but for some products, the timelines are longer due to the availability of products.
- In cases of force majeure, shipping duration may increase within reason. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which Navvi cannot be held responsible. Starting and ending point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by Navvi.in.
- All delivery times mentioned are applicable after confirmation of order from us.
- Retention of Title
- Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member upon full payment.
- Images & Representations of Products/Services
- Product Images are indicative in nature
- Actual Product may differ slightly from the image in rare cases. Please refer the product specification for the product
- Data Security
- As part of your registration as a customer on navvi.in, you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by Navvi to process the contracts concluded on Navvi.in. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Navvi in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions Navvi uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
- Cancellation Policy
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled, any amount paid by you shall be refunded.
- Service and Complaints
- The satisfaction of our customers is close to our hearts. Therefore we endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input.
- Final Provision
- Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
- in reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. Navvi will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in a timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.